Airpods Pro 2
- Compatible hardware and software required. Works with compatible content in supported apps. Not all content available in Dolby Atmos. iPhone with TrueDepth camera required to create a personal profile for Spatial Audio, which will sync across Apple devices running the latest operating system software, including iOS, iPadOS (coming later this fall), macOS (coming later this fall), and tvOS.
- Testing conducted by Apple in August 2022 using preproduction AirPods Pro (2nd generation) with MagSafe Charging Case and software paired with preproduction iPhone 14 Pro Max units and software. The playlist consisted of 358 unique audio tracks purchased from the iTunes Store (256-Kbps AAC encoding). Volume was set to 50% and Active Noise Cancellation was enabled. With Spatial Audio and Head Tracking enabled, listening time was up to 5.5 hours. Testing consisted of full AirPods Pro battery discharge while playing audio until the first AirPods Pro stopped playback. Battery life depends on device settings, environment, usage, and many other factors.
- Find My functionality requires iOS 16 or later; coming later this fall to iPadOS and macOS. Precision Finding is compatible with iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro, and iPhone 14 Pro Max.
- AirPods Pro and charging case are sweat and water resistant for non-water sports and exercise.
- MagSafe charging requires a compatible MagSafe charger. Wireless charging requires a Qi-certified wireless charger. AirPods Pro (2nd generation) charging case also works with the Apple Watch charger or Lightning connector. Lanyard sold separately.